Powhatan, VA 23139
(804) 878 – 1783
Experienced developer that enjoys problem solving looking for a rewarding and challenging position as a Web Developer where my skills and knowledge can be utilized.
- Four years of professional experience in software and web development.
- Quick learner who has proven ability to meet and beat deadlines.
- Has voluntarily taken on six extra duties done on a regular basis at current position.
- Experienced with content management systems.
- Hard-working team player able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, and Linux|
|Languages:||PHP, Jquery, Perl,Pick/Basic, Mason, and SQL|
|Frameworks:||Zend, and Codeigniter|
|Software:||MS access, MS outlook, MS excel, MS word, Power Point, NetBeans, Eclipse, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Inkscape|
Open Source Developer 2012 - Present
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Development and Modification of Drupal, Joomla, and OSCommerce content management systems.
- Modified Joomla Components including ISurvey to add validation to the surveys. This was to allow the administrator to enter the number of required selections and validate the responses against this entry.
- Drupal development working with views, UberCart, UberPOS, and many other modules.
- Helped with modification to OSCommerce to add Allergy profiles to checkout for existing food store online.
Lead Application Developer 2008 – 2012
Prism RCM Inc., (Dominion Medical Management)
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Designed and programmed claims management software components using Pick/Basic
- Played a major role in developing the new HIPAA 5010 processes for electronic claims transactions.
- Development of custom web applications using PHP and Perl
- Administration of Postgres databases
- Creation and maintenance of Mason web applications
- Build application's that streamlined data transfer
- Designed company's logo
- Utilized Selenium Testing to test web application's
- Worked on development of websites using the Zend Framework
- Creation of chart application's to display financial information.
Listed below are a few sites I have worked on and created in my spare time to expand my knowledge and experience.
- http://www.ldequestriancenter.com – Established a website for a non-profit organization to help collect donations online and send out monthly newsletter's to its members.
- http://www.autojunctionshop.com – Website was done for an automotive shop out in Ashland, Virginia.
- http://www.powhatanevents.com – Community based website to allow members to post Events and Yard Sales. Includes a Forum and News Feed to help keep the community updated on local topics.
- http://www.rookiephotographers.com – built to help everyone who is starting out in photography and is looking for a place to share their pictures and receive valuable feedback from professional photographers.
ECPI Technical College 2006 – 2008
- AAS, Computer and Information Science
- Concentration in Web Development and Programming
- 3.5 G.P.A
- Dean's List (2006 - 2008)